Chances are your present home won’t accommodate your needs forever. Perhaps it’s the stairs or the bathtub or maybe the lighting. The Lifelong Housing certification can help adapt your home to meet your needs as well as those who visit you. The LLH Certification can also benefit rental owners. By achieving the LLH certification your rental homes will not only be safer for those living in them but more marketable to potential renters.
Key factors when considering the Lifelong Housing Certification:
- Lifelong Housing is just good design. It makes life easier for people of all ages.
- Implementing UD will save time and money later. See national aging trends info for more.
- The certification requires minimal costs.
- LLH could add value to your home or set you apart from the competition at resale time.
- Five easy ways to make your home easier to live in. LLH Certification can be implemented with as little as five easy features: one no-step entry; single-floor living; extra-wide doorways and halls; and accessible electrical controls, switches, and lever-style door and faucet handles.
Ready for more?
- Find out what features are included in the certification.
- Read to start the certification process? Click here for the next steps.